Amparo is a lawyer with more than 10 years of experience, representing clients in Bolivia in diverse matters such as Corporate Law, Administrative Law and Intellectual Property. The focus of her activity is on Corporate Law and Administrative Law.
- Lawyer of the Bolivian Food Company – EBA, under the dependence of the Legal Department, in charge of various company matters.
- Lawyer of the Municipal Decentralized Entity of Machinery and Equipment – EDMME, providing legal advice from the beginning of activities of the entity and its subsequent operations.
- Lawyer in the Transparency Unit of the Ministry of Productive Development and Plural Economy, acting temporarily as Head of the Unit.
- She also served as a lawyer and advisor in different public entities, such as the Intellectual Property Service – SENAPI, H. Municipal Council of La Paz, Autonomous Municipal Government of La Paz and others in charge of the legal issues related to the activities of each entity.
During her work in the public sector, she participated in the elaboration and implementation of regulations for the procurement of goods, services and consulting, as well as in training
- General Practice
- Administrative Law
- System of Administration of Goods and Services
- Intellectual Property
- Law Degree from Universidad Central, La Paz, 2007.
- Diploma in Administrative Law, Escuela de gestión Pública Plurinacional (IICA), UMSA, 2009.
- Diploma in Tax Law, Universidad de Los Andes, 2008.
- La Paz Bar Association
- Bolivia Public Register of Lawyers