David was paralegal between January 1999 and November 2012, and since 2013 he is a lawyer. His practice is focused on Commercial Law, Procedural Law, Family Law, Labor Law, Civil Law, with specialization in Intellectual Property, Municipal Law, Social Security, Migratory Affairs and among others.
David has extensive knowledge and ability to prepare and review commercial company folders, prepare documents, reports and coordination of commercial and administrative activities, as well as general advice on registering and protecting Trademarks and Patents derived from industrial and intellectual property.
He has made different procedures to obtain the legal personality of commercial companies and non-profit companies before the Registry of Commerce, Government and Ministry of Autonomy.
External legal advice to our main national and foreign clients in processes and procedures in Fundempresa, Municipal Governments, Government, Migration, Customs, Rights in Rem Office, SENAPI, Courts, National Tax Service, Social Security and Ministry of Labor. Assistance and legal advice in automobile and general claims, among others, before the Prosecutor’s Office and Transit.
Ability to work under pressure, coordination of multidisciplinary working groups with diligence and commitment.
- Commercial Law
- Procedural Law
- Family Law
- Labor Law
- Civil Law
- Municipal Law
- Social Security
- Migratory Affairs
- Law Degree from the Universidad de Aquino, La Paz, Bolivia.
- University of Aquino Bolivia: “Community Justice” (2006).
- University of Aquino Bolivia: “Conceptual Bases of the Bolivian Agrarian and Forestry Legislation” (2007).
- Participation in Doing Business more Transparent World, with the “coordination and cross-cutting information on corporate data, transparency and ease of management of commercial events in Bolivia” (2012).
- Aon Group, General Insurance Concepts, Regional Training Model (2013).
- Courses on the New Civil Procedure Code, La Paz Bar Association (2015).
- Bar Association
- Bolivia Public Register of Lawyers.