Diego has been part of the Firm since 2017. His practice is focused in advising national companies in the financial, accounting and business management areas. He is concentrated on administrative accounting advice to different types of companies for the issuance of Financial Statements with a special focus on the reduction of future tax, labor and administrative risks.
- Consultant and assistant in various tax, labor and administrative control processes.
- Accounting restructuring for the issuance of Financial Statements for closing, mergers and spin-offs of numerous companies
- Preparation of accounting and financial projections for projects in the construction sector.
- Internal Auditor of small and medium enterprises, with extensive legal knowledge and corporate organization.
- General Practice
- Financial, Tax and Administrative Audit
- Business and Administrative Management
- Business Administration and Accounting Internal Audit
- English (intermediate)
- Financial Audit Degree from the Universidad Mayor de San Andrés, La Paz, 2016
Diploma in Taxation and Customs, Universidad Andina Simón Bolivar, La Paz, 2017.
Specialized Course in Financial Analysis and Control, Universidad Privada Boliviana, La Paz, 2018
- Master´s Studies in Taxation, Universidad Mayor de San Andrés, La Paz, 2018.
- Bolivia College of Auditors
- La Paz College of Auditors