Laura is part of the Firm since 2018. Her practice is mainly focused in the development of tax cases. She has a double degree in law that allows her to practice in Chile and Bolivia.
From 2015 to 2017, Laura Andrea has worked in Chile as a junior lawyer in an international tax consultancy firm (KRESTON MCA). Hence, she is familiarized with Chilean and Bolivian tax regulations.
Her experience working in both countries gave her a clear understanding of international taxation and the skills to advise national and international clients on cross-border transaction. Her practice is also oriented to the Commercial and Corporate Law, as well as in Labor and Social Security area
- Between 2015 and 2017, Laura advised on different processes of assets reorganization of renowned Chilean PYSMEs.
- Between 2015 to 2017, she advised on taxation processes and tax litigation during her professional practice in Chile.
- Between 2018 and 2019, Laura participated in the legal and tax advice on restructuring, liquidation and implementation, as well as management of numerous companies.
- Between 2018 and 2019, she participated in the legal advice on administrative processes with state regulatory entities.
- General Practice
- Businesses Taxation
- Taxation in Social Security
- International Taxation
- Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Banking and Finance Law
- Labor Law and Social Security
- Degree in Legal and Social Sciences, Universidad Gabriela Mistral, Santiago de Chile, Chile, 2014.
- Law Degree, Supreme Court of Chile, Santiago de Chile, Chile, 2015.
- Homologated law degree, Universidad Mayor de San Andrés, La Paz, Bolivia,2018.
- Diploma in Tax Law, Universidad Andina Simón Bolivar, La Paz, Bolivia, 2018.
- Chilean Bar Association